An easy to perform test that detects the presence of six commonly abused drugs.
Why test for presence of drugs?
- Drug abuse can seriously affect an individual's long and short term health and productivity.
- An estimated 3 million ecstasy tablets are consumed in the UK every week.
- On average, 3 out of 10 people will try an illegal drug at some point in their life.
What should the user do if the result is positive?
- a positive result indicates presence of the drug or its metabolites, but not the level of intoxication, administration route or concentration level.
- the result is indicative only, the user should take professional advice.
How should the test be disposed of?
- after use, all test components can be disposed of in normal household waste.
- contaminants, such as bleach and alum in urine may produce erroneous results. If contamination is suspected, a new test should be performed using a different urine specimen.
- this test does not distinguish between the abuse of drugs and certain medications (for further information please call our Customer Careline +44 (0) 1580 211358).
- a positive result may be obtained following intake of certain foods or food supplements (for further information please call our Customer Careline +44 (0) 1580 211358).
- the test result can vary based on the individual's metabolism, excretion rates and physique.