A simple and reliable home test for the detection of gluten intolerance, also known as coeliac disease.
Test Contents: Foil pouch containing the
test strip, tube with glass capillary, buffer
solution, single use lancet, alcohol swab and
instructions for use leaflet.
Why test for gluten intolerance?
- Gluten intolerance is a lifelong genetically inherited intestinal disorder, where the inner surface of the small intestine is damaged through eating food containing gluten.
- Symptoms may include mild weakness, bone pain, aphtous stomatitis (recurrent mouth ulcers) to chronic diarrhoea, abdominal bloating and weight loss. These symptoms can vary in intensity and therefore contribute to an overall deterioration to any individual's wellbeing.
Who is the test for?
- Everyone who thinks they may be gluten intolerant or who suffers from inexplicabledigestive problems
What if results show gluten intolerance?
- Contact your doctor for further tests and diagnosis
- In the meantime do not avoid eating foods containing gluten (such as products made
from wheat, rye or barley), as lowering gluten intake reduces antibodies and makes
How should the test be disposed of?
- After use, all of the test components can be disposed of in normal household waste.